The walkthrough available on the Sakevisual forums (this link no longer exists, but here is a walkthrough on Steam) has a lot of useful tips and also the correct answers for each character, so this is just some things to keep in mind along with the walkthrough.
- The skip feature is available by right clicking, choosing Preferences, and choosing Begin Skipping
- In your first week, stop by the library and choose the book that coordinates with your character. Doing so will boost your stats and also appear as a special scene in the game.
- To get their special ending, you need to have earned $400. Earning less will get you the normal end. I’m not sure if these means over the course of the game or at the ending, but just to be safe, maybe sure you have $400 at the last week if you want the special ending.
- I found it works best if you buy seeds and begin to plant immediately. Trying to clear the whole flower bed before planting takes too much time.
- I never had to plan Work More into my week. Just doing the required work in the morning was plenty to earn money. Use that afternoon time to raise your stats with the guys instead.
- Be sure to include a day for rest. If you don’t, Natalie’s health will fall, and the game will force you to rest.